Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day Tre

There are about one billion things going on right now so I had to make a list. Here we go.

I got emailed recently by the Gilman Scholarship program about an opportunity to apply to partner up with a program in New York City that helps elementary students "develop the knowledge, attitudes, values and thinking skills needed for responsible citizenship in a culturally diverse and rapidly changing world." Gilman Scholar people have the opportunity to be correspondants for these kids and report weekly to them while we are abroad about what we are doing.  Expanding horizons etc. SO.  I am going to apply for this thing, it would be fun!

Okay, this building AKA my internet access closes at 6:30 so I will update the rest of this tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment